1. China should cancel the torch relay to victims of the earthquake.
2. Only amateur athletes should be allowed to compete in the Olympic Games.
3. The Olympic Games should add debating as an official contest.
1. China should require a certain amount of physical exercise of all able citizens each week.
2. China should require an annual physical health examination for all its citizens.
3. China should ban smoking in all public places.
1. Children of migrant workers should have the same rights to education as local children.
2. Beijing should cancel the Hukou policy.
3. China should encourage overseas Chinese to return to China.
1. The price of gasoline should be subject to market forces.
2. China should restrict private ownership of automobiles.
3. Beijing should ban private automobiles from the city center.
1. The May Festival should not have been shortened.
2. China should recognize Christmas as an official holiday.
3. China should adopt a 35-hour workweek.
1. No country should have a veto in the UN Security Council.
2. India should be given a permanent seat on the UN Security Council.
3. The UN should have a standing military force.
1. ASEAN should abandon its Non-Intervention Policy.
2. ASEAN+3 should create an Asian Union.
3. Australia should be a member of ASEAN.
1. Western-style fast food franchises are harmful to the people of China.
2. All food exporting nations should contribute 5% of their net exports to an international food bank.
3. The Chinese government should not control the price of rice.